We listen. We recognize every business is unique. We spend the time to genuinely understand what our clients need, and then tailor our services to provide them the right support.
We advise. We have worked with dozens of startups and small businesses in all phases of growth and use this extensive experience to provide guidance. Our background and familiarity with investment management allows us prepare our clients when meeting with investors, lenders, and venture capitalists.
We partner. We build long-term relationships with clients so we genuinely understand the companies we work with.
Tompkins Square Advisors provides financial and strategic advisory services to clients grappling with fundamental business issues, such as growth, capital raising, or exits.
As our clients grow, they need a trusted partner who knows their business, history, and goals. TSQ Advisors provides this valuable relationship for our clients. Our long-term partnerships position us to also execute projects and provide specific advice better than short-term consultants.
- Oversee and coordinate accounting and bookkeeping functions
- Provide strategic and financial advice regarding growth
- Support capital raising process through modeling and analysis
- Determine the best business decisions, including balancing growth and profit
- Advise C-suite on management decisions and board meetings
- Develop financial infrastructure that can scale with a business’s growth
Do you have a startup? Do you have questions about growing your startup or raising capital? Are you looking for a long-term strategic partner to help with your startup's CFO needs? If so, we would love to hear from you! To get started, please fill out the form below and a member of our staff will contact you shortly.